Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christina Hendricks Breasts Obviously Real

Christina Hendricks Breasts

We can all rest a bit easier now that one of life’s great mysteries has been laid to rest: Christina Hendricks truly was born this way.

In an interview with the UK’s Daily Mail this week, Christina defended her chest puppies, insisting they are 100 percent natural, no matter what you’ve heard. Can you believe the origins of Christina’s magnificent knockers have even been thrown into question? Some people! The Mad Men star says she’s a naturally voluptuous woman, whose babies clearly didn’t need any help from a surgeon. Still, she says she often has to field questions about whether or not she’s had breast implants.

“It’s so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake. They’re so obviously real that anyone who’s ever seen or touched a breast would know,” Hendricks retorted.

After hearing reports that many women are seeking breast enlargements because they want to look like her, Christina responded: “I hope I’m not encouraging that. If there’s anything to be learned from me it’s that I’m learning to celebrate what I was born with, even though it’s sometimes been inconvenient. Having larger breasts has made it harder for me to shop throughout the years, but I’ve learned to love it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment